Oxford university hospitals nhs foundation trust


NHS Practice

I hold a post as a consultant cardiologist & general physician at OUH NHS FT, working in Oxford and Banbury.

If you are a GP and would like to refer an NHS patient to me please use the NHS e-Referral service.

John Radcliffe Hospital secretary

Telephone: 01865 220 326

Horton General Hospital secretary

Telephone: 01295 224 181